21st November, 2012
Last minute TDD:
What’s the ONE lesson you wish you could do, but can’t due to curriculum restrictions?
Or..what’s your dream lesson look like?
I want to pile all my speech students into busses and make them sit in court for a day to see public speaking skills in action.
But, more realistically, I’d like to bring local business people in to do mock interviews with the kids, while I sit off the side and “evaluate.” I’ve tried doing this before with me as the interviewer, and they can’t see me as a “boss” so I don’t get genuine reactions from them.
I have far too many speech kids/classes to do this now, but next year I’ll have only one section of an elective, so it’s more feasible to plan.
- anotheryearinengland likes this
- hisnamewasbeanni likes this
- tuckysinclaire likes this
- mrskaaay reblogged this from specialbunny and added:
- unexpecteddiscoveries likes this
- fionacannotfathomconstellations likes this
- aptitudeforexactitude likes this
- sacredmae likes this
- caitlinrae likes this
- udder-madness likes this
- molly-wobble-cat likes this
- snowdad13 likes this
- girlwithalessonplan reblogged this from specialbunny and added:
- specialbunny posted this