25th January, 2013
Oh, oh, I can help with this. What games do you have/like?
gjmueller also asked: cooperative/competitive?
Most games we have that work with two players are competitive: Scrabble, Battleship, Timeline, Pass the Pigs. Like, I can’t even think of a cooperative game title.
We have Apples to Apples and Cards Against Humanity (and I did register for the expansion packs!). However, those are more like party games.
My Sorry!, Trivial Pursuit, and Monopoly live at school because kids like playing those on “free days.” So, we’ve never played those together! The Bard Game does too…because, well, my fiance draws a line somewhere, and Shakespeare games are it.
I’m looking for things we could play as a couple, but also bring in friends if we wanted to have game night.
- relevantandmeaningful reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan
- iyliayazmin likes this
- fadedrainbows likes this
- itsdavenotdavid likes this
- starry-dreamer likes this
- thelaughingwillow likes this
- icedcoffeenosugar likes this
- whoisthismariaperson likes this
- fibaconcessioncart likes this
- borborygmos said: Ascension is highly recommended.
- postcoremuffintop likes this
- fallingpoly reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan
- femme-fatness likes this
- brighteyedbarefoot likes this
- axiom-of-miller reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan and added:
- xnotreallyscared likes this
- reasonsthingshappen likes this
- mrsjdr reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan
- giridharaprasad likes this
- juniper00 likes this
- sogracelessthatway likes this
- vwalker likes this
- sfcamp likes this
- monalisasfreedom likes this
- half-earth likes this
- knight-to-h3 likes this
- mermaidsarewatchingyousleep likes this
- girlwithalessonplan reblogged this from gjmueller and added:
- thegrownuplife likes this
- gjmueller reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan and added:
- coloursinaflower said: Meant to add Bananagrams.